Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Havana hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Very cool place, great for a drink, not sure if I'd want to stay there since its a little out of Old HavanaPopular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Havana hotels4 reviews
I did not stay here, I was just interested in the history & the photographs in the lobby... because this was actually the Havana Hilton that Fidel & his Barbudas...Popular with
- 3Ranked #5 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Lovely, cozy 10 room boutique hotel with a great location, across the famous Malecon and in the heart of Old Habana. This is also one of the Habaguanex hotels with...
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- 5Ranked #3 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Amazing boutique hotel in the heart of old Havana... Big colonial rooms, lovely decoration... Good service... This is one of the Habaguanex hotels which belongs to government... Habaguanex is renovating...
- 6Ranked #7 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Very nice boutique hotel in a great neighborhood with an amazing rooftop pool that overlooks the city. Much newer than the historic hotels (nacional, etc) and while obviously made for...Popular with
- 7Ranked #6 overall in Havana hotels1 review
This was my favorite place I stayed in Cuba. Right on the Malecon, Manuel as fixed up a super nice property, and rents out a penthouse room on the top...
- 8Ranked #9 overall in Havana hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Хороший отель, в нескольких минутах ходьбы от маликоне
- 9Ranked #8 overall in Havana hotels1 review
Vera and Elio are super sweet and full of energy. If you want to learn about Cuban music this is the place to go as Elio knows all there is...
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Havana hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4