Things to do near Hawaii
- 0104 reviews
Amazing amazing amazing, we surfed and body boarded the entire time . So rad! We went snorkeling and saw a huge see turtle .. Very cool... I would rent a...
- Nearby Things to do
- 1162-100 Mauna Kea Beach Drive, Kamuela, HI 96743Ranked #3 overall in Kamuela (Waimea) things to doDistance: 12.8 mi7 reviews
This course is as good as it gets. Its not too hard and its definitely not too easy -- just look at the 3rd hole. Its not trendy or anything,...Popular with
- 1267-133 Pukalani Road, Waimea, HI, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Waimea things to doDistance: 8.3 mi1 review
When you link to the main page (Mother Company Cowboys of Hawaii) the address comes up as Waimea (42 miles away) but the new location is in Onomea (6-8 miles...Popular with
- 13Kawaihae-Mahukona Road, Kamuela, HI 96743Ranked #4 overall in Kamuela (Waimea) things to doDistance: 13.3 mi5 reviews
Despite the crowds, this is still the best oceanfront campground on the Kona side of the Big Island. It gets super-busy, so make sure to reserve your permit well in...Popular with
- 1461-3251 Maluokalani Street, Waimea, HIRanked #1 overall in Waimea (Big Island) things to doDistance: 15.2 mi6 reviews
A short drive from the Fairways Mauna Lani - see how the nuts are processed, sample dozens of macadamia products, have a coffee or icecream at their cafe, and purchase...
- 1569-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI, United StatesRanked #3 overall in Waikoloa things to doDistance: 14.3 mi5 reviews
A beautiful hotel across the street from our condo. You actually pass through the Marriott to get to A-Bay (the nearest beach to our condo). We have not tried it...Popular with
- 16South Kohala, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #2 overall in Kohala things to doDistance: 12.1 mi5 reviews
A favorite white sandy beach for the family. There are little tree cover so an umbrella is a must. They just replaced all the old yucky grills with new ones...Popular with
- 1869-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Waikoloa things to doDistance: 14.6 mi4 reviews
The kids had a great time with the dolphins. The staff was informative and fun. The kids spent a lot of time hands-on with the dolphins. There wasn't many photo-ops...Popular with
- 1965-1158 Mamalahoa Highway, Kamuela, HI, 96743Ranked #6 overall in Kamuela (Waimea) things to doDistance: 8.5 mi4 reviews
One of the only plazas where you can dine and drink, and shop for household supplies or souvenirs. There's some neat craft shops and decent ethnic food places.