18 Washington Square West, Salem, MA 01970
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!189 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance82% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location76% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
Pick Dates for Best Prices:
Showing Lowest Prices
Excellent! - 92% of guests recommend
Historical hotelyear built 1925 year remodeled 2002additional property description in the heart of salem, mass, 16 miles north of boston logan airport, the historic hawthorne hotel is walking distance to all salem attractions, the salem witch museum, peabody essex museum, house of the seven gables, salem visitor center, salem maritime sites, waterfront shopping and outstanding restaurants. ... read more
accessible to and from boston salem and all points via commuter rail, mbta bus, and salem ferry in season.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Car Rental Desk