Hello Noodle

816 E Lincoln Ave, Orange, CA 92865
Hello Noodle

• Hello NoodlePro 2014

So I stopped in at this boba/Vietnamese joint as it was close to my office and I had just stopped in at the quaint little thrift shop next door. I am stoked I did as there was a very attractive girl working the counter and making the boba for all the patrons there (only me it was about 1:30-2 on a Tuesday afternoon though).

So I ordered my drink and chatted a bit with the girl while she was making it. It came out very tasty to say the least. The boba was great chewy without being too chewy and the lychee was super tasty in my drink.

However this place is also a full service sit down restaurant and it has a single bistro seat for 2 next to the entrance. I will be going back one of these days to try some Pho Tai or something else off of their menu. Overall it looks tasty, but I haven’t eaten the grub yet so I cant confirm that.

Pro Tip: They charge an extra $.50 on all to go orders! Ummm HUH REALLY O_o I don’t like this idea as listed on their menu.

I am looking forward to going back here. I know I will since it’s the closest boba outlet to my office, even if its not the cheapest. But $3.50 or $4.00 for a slushie, milk tea, or smoothie and an extra $.50 for the boba or rainbow jelly. But I am looking forward to going back =)

Recommended for:BackpackersFamily TravelersFoodiesTrendsters