Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 83%Budget Travelers
- 82%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)
- HelloBCN HostelMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4First to ReviewAug 15, 2013
Great hostel in the theater district, a straight 10 minute walk to the Las Ramblas strip. Its a very clean and friendly hostel with a great staff!! They provide plenty of information to make sure you get the most out of your stay. Each night they offer to take out everyone to the bars and clubs, its fantastic each night and you save a ton of money with them! Theres always tours, gatherings and special offers going on so be sure to stay at this hostel! It's a very social hostel, so if you're travelling alone, dont worry. There is a huge community area with a bar, couches, computers, kitchen, music and ping pong table (beer pong!) Have fun!
- HelloBCN HostelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5Jan 14, 2014
Fantastic hostel with fantastic staff. Kabul is one of the most well known hostels in Barcelona, but I choose Hello BCN twice. Why? One of the facts is that there's the option of a double room ensuite (I travel with my boyfriend); it's well located; they make trips with the guests (bike or walking), they have somewhat of a partnership with some of the top clubs; and the beer is always good! Also, they have free internet access!
Excellent!748 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 94%.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building90% said the facilities were very new.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. 85% of the guests liked it.