Member Reviews (1)
- Heritage KuchamanMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Situated just a 10-15 minute walk outside the market and from the Clock Tower, this quiet, mid-range hotel is a welcome refuge from Jodhpur's dusty, busy streets. The guest rooms of the 3-story haveli surround a peaceful courtyard that, even in the dead of winter, boasted flowering plants and a fountain in the center. Each room is beautifully appointed with Rajasthani decor: think ornate wall hangings, lush bed covers and embroidered curtains the colors of a desert sunset. The water was hot, the rooms were clean, the breakfast was included and the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel's restaurant on the first floor looks out onto the courtyard and serves typical Indian fare. The only con is that wi-fi, though available, was not free, and there was only one computer available, which was being used by other guests almost every time I wanted to use it. The front desk very kindly offered to let me use their laptop in my room for the length of my stay (for a significant fee, of course). If I find myself in Jodhpur again, this will be my first-choice for a hotel.
Very Good!108 reviews across the web.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance80% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 71% of guests gave positive comments.