Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hermitage BayMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 4First to ReviewDec 12, 2013
In January, Antigua Yacht Club hosts the ‘Round the Island Race’ and the Superyacht Challenge, with a vibrant international crowd. Intimate, stylish and ultra-exclusive, Hermitage Bay is a secluded property camouflaged within lush wild hills and private golden beach. The 'It' hotel for honeymooners and those seeking total privacy, features 25 cottage suites stretching 10 acres from cliff-side to beachfront. My sensational hilltop suite with Jacuzzi and infinity pool overlooks sweeping beach and piton views.
Excellent!18 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food88% loved the dining experience.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.