Trip Plan Details
- Artesa Winery1345 Henry Road, Napa, CA 94559-9705
- Healdsburg PlazaHealdsburg, CArecommended Healdsburg PlazaRecommended for:Arlo Hemphill
Check the local event listings because Healdsburg often hosts good concerts and fun little festivals right in their town plaza - the park in the center of town. It's a great place to hang for a picnic beneath giant conifers, listen to some tunes and take in the town!
- Bear Republic Brewing Company345 Healdsburg Avenue, Healdsburg, CA, United Statesrecommended Bear Republic Brewing CompanyMay Racer 5 live forever! My all time favorite California craft brewery!Recommended for:Arlo Hemphill
The Bear Republic Brewing Company is one of the more livelier and fun nightspots in town. It's a restaurant and brewery sure, but it's also a great bar hang out and they do have live music from time to time.
- Dry Creek General Store3495 Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg, CArecommended Dry Creek General StoreGreat little stop in the middle of nowhere outside of Healdsburg. Part gourmet food shop, part deli and part old time saloon, this is a great place to grab some grub and down a few beers while ... read moreexploring wine country or enjoying the local Russian River. The bar is classic - AWESOME!Recommended for:Arlo Hemphill
Once you've had enough of the area's fantastic wineries, head over to the the Dry Creek General Store to kick you day's party into action. They make fantastic sandwiches and have outdoor seating, but the real draw is the old rustic saloon-like bar that serves good craft beer and is a popular watering hole for locals and visitors alike!
- Ridge Vineyards650 Lytton Springs Road, Healdsburg, CA 95448, United States
- Jimtown Store6706 Hwy 128, Healdsburg, CA
- Underwood Bar & Bistro9113 Graton Rd, Graton, CA 95444
- Copperfield's Books104 Matheson Street, Healdsburg, CA
- Hotel Healdsburg25 Matheson St., Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Cyrus29 North St, Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Jimtown Store6706 Highway 128, Healdsburg, CA 95448