Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 96%Budget Travelers
- 96%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- HI AustinMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 16, 2013
'HI Austin' stands for 'Hosteling International Austin.' This is the only youth hostel in town and was voted best affordable motel in the city by the Austin Chronicle in 2010. They've also got the 2011 recommendation by the God's of travel themselves - Lonely Planet. HI Austin embodies the spirit of activism with in-house sustainability, recycling, classes on eco-friendly travel tips, international scholarships for travelers, park clean up days and earth day celebrations too, of course. Austin activism as it should be.Recommended for:
Good!13 reviews across the web.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 80%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.