Hi-Ho Market

824 East Lincoln Avenue, Orange, CA

• Hi-Ho MarketPro 2014
    Schel
    4 Nov 13, 2013

sadly I didnt see any dwarves in here... but its off to work I go...

wow talk about reminding me of the gas station quik-e-marts on the freeway when traveling from metropolitan area to metropolitan area... The storefront looks very common place. But inside its very expansive and has it all. I was completely caught off guard when I went in and saw all the crap that they had in here.

Of course they had lots of beer, wine, liquor, mixers etc. There is also a large selection of snack foods and freezer/chiller cases with food and beverages. There were a few racks with clothing items (primarily shirts, not sure if anything else) and hats. They also have smoking supplies for those of you who like to smoke cig's and roll your own.

They also have all the lotto equipment here that you need to take a shot at a bizzillion bucks. This includes a ticket checker, a ticket dispenser, a bunch of scratchers, etc. It's a one stop shop as far as lotto is concerned. I especially like that when I checked a previous ticket here for the first time I won a couple of bucks that they paid me right out of the drawer :)

Overall this seems a friendly little store that fulfills any and all of the basics that you would want to do here. Give it a try if you need a lotto ducket or a bottle o booze, cause we all know you are coming here to booze it up a bit! As for me, I will just take my lotto ducket and cruise on to the next one.

Recommended for:BackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersLocal Culture