User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale de QuebecMay 16, 2013
I stayed here two separate nights on the fall of 2009. I really liked this hostel. The rooms and bathrooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was helpful. The hostel is up a pretty steep hill. It is within walking distance of the train station which is how I traveled to Quebec City.
- Hi-Quebec, Auberge Internationale de QuebecFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
It' a huge hostel of over 200 beds. They're private room with bathroom, other share bath and many dormatory (4 to 12 beds). they re a Bar open at night, free activities organize by interns each days, breakfast is serve each morning(continental breakfast) include for many type of room but cheap if is not (4,60$) all you can eat. Very well situate.
Outstanding!327 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. 89% of the guests liked it.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- AmbianceNice ambiance. 74% of guests gave positive comments.