Highway Inn Chula Vista
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre206 reviews across the web.
- Hotel92% thought it was rather dirty.
- Room75% said rooms were dirty.
- LocationNot enough parking facilities, according to 67%.
- Service59% indicated the reception staff was not good.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- InternetDisappointing internet connection.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Highway Inn Chula Vista features laundry facilities, an elevator (lift), and air conditioning in public areas.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request microwaves, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.