Come to the Hillside Inn for reasonable rates, convenient location and a comfortable place to stay. However, the look of the inn is a bit dated without the charming New England feel found at other hotels in the area. Although this is called an “inn” and not a motel, each room does have its own private entrance and you can ...
Things to do near Hillside Inn Killington for LGBT
- 10.95 mi0.95 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Wonder clear calm water. Easy boat launch. Perfect and beautiful place for star gazing and very little light pollution.Popular withLocalBackpackersOutdoor
- 20.38 mi0.38 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 reviewPopular withAdventureOutdoor
- 33.03 mi3.03 mi from Hillside Inn Killington21 reviews
The slopes of Killington are a short drive from us. This ski area has it all, from beginner terrain to expert steeps and tress, fantastic nightlife, great dining and family fun too. In the summer enjoy lift-accessed mountain biking, golf, frisbee golf, hiking and picnicking.Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor
- 42.73 mi2.73 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
- 53.65 mi3.65 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
The closest access point to The Beast. If you can all happily ski a long green at the end of the day and have you skis and boots already this is a great place to start.
- 61.2 mi
- 71.93 mi
- 82.49 mi2.49 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
- 93.02 mi
- 108.75 mi
- 1114.29 mi
- 1214.03 mi14.03 mi from Hillside Inn Killington4 reviewsPopular withAdventureFamiliesBudget
- 1314.33 mi
- 147.75 mi
- 157.87 mi7.87 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
Great hiking trails. Fresh meat.
- 1614.37 mi14.37 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
This is a gorgeous spa. Sign up for a treatment and enjoy the steam room, sauna and hot tub for the same price. Be sure to leave plenty of time to thoroughly relax here.Popular withLuxuryWellnessFoodies
- 178.62 mi8.62 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
Experience the excitement & adventure of snowmobiling with Vermont's oldest, largest and most experienced snowmobile tour. We offer a range of riding that is suited for everyone from the beginner to the most advanced rider. We supply you with the newest high-tech Polaris snowmobiles, helmets and boots.
- 1813.61 mi13.61 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
A wonderful place for kayakingPopular withBackpackersBudgetOutdoor
- 198.62 mi8.62 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
The house is almost in the State Forest - there are good hikes to be had here
- 208.89 mi8.89 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
This is our closest store for gas and Ben & Jerry'sPopular withLocal