Come to the Hillside Inn for reasonable rates, convenient location and a comfortable place to stay. However, the look of the inn is a bit dated without the charming New England feel found at other hotels in the area. Although this is called an “inn” and not a motel, each room does have its own private entrance and you can ...
Restaurants near Hillside Inn Killington for Wellness
- 11.65 mi
- 21.65 mi
- 31.87 mi
- 41.16 mi
- 51.39 mi1.39 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 61.88 mi1.88 mi from Hillside Inn Killington
Good portions. I got the app size pasta and it plenty. Homemade pasta is a must and I had a bite of calamari dish yum! They were also have a half off glasses of wine when I visited. Who can resist!?Popular withLuxuryNightlifeLocal
- 71.39 mi1.39 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 81.9 mi1.9 mi from Hillside Inn Killington
I would love to give a higher rating but the service was slow and we had to walk up to the bar to get the check. Also both orders has something wrong, but one of them were fixed with adjusting the bill. The dinning room Felt like an old restaurant that needed a facelift, but the bar was fun and ...Popular withLocalBackpackersFamilies
- 915.22 mi
- 107.55 mi7.55 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
Just a short walk from the Amee Farm Lodge. If you can't find it here... you don't need it!
- 1113.3 mi
- 1210.39 mi10.39 mi from Hillside Inn Killington4 reviews
A great variety of pizzas and to die for garlic knots.
- 136.37 mi6.37 mi from Hillside Inn Killington3 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 149.71 mi9.71 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Great food. Amazing steaks! Fantastic atmosphere.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal
- 158.79 mi8.79 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 1614.43 mi14.43 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1719.59 mi19.59 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 1814.48 mi14.48 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 1914.34 mi14.34 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
- 208.81 mi8.81 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Only a few miles from Killington on the way to Woodstock.