Come to the Hillside Inn for reasonable rates, convenient location and a comfortable place to stay. However, the look of the inn is a bit dated without the charming New England feel found at other hotels in the area. Although this is called an “inn” and not a motel, each room does have its own private entrance and you can ...
Restaurants near Hillside Inn Killington
- 4124.18 mi
- 4234.86 mi794 Rt-9n, Ticonderoga, NY 1288334.86 mi from Hillside Inn Killington2 reviews
Nice Ice Cream place, this is where we usually go for a bit of a sweet treat on hot summer nights :)Popular with
- 4320.21 mi10 West Street, Middletown Springs, VT, United States20.21 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
- 4420.43 mi
- 4533.69 miRt 9N Ticonderoga Country Club, Ticonderoga NY 1288333.69 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Restaurant at the Ticonderoga Country Club, Beautiful view of the golf course and the Historic Lord Howe Valley from your table, good food, nice bar area, family friendly atmosphere. We eat here a lot when we are in town/Popular with
- 4634.85 mi872 New York 9N, Ticonderoga, NY, United States34.85 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Nice home town atmosphere, good food, family friendly, reasonable prices, call ahead for reservations. We eat here a lot when we are in town :)Popular with
- 4721.08 mi272 Route 4a West, Castleton, VT, United States21.08 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Good food, salad bar, good variety. Take route 30 north to route 4A west. Casteton Corners VT. about 15 minutes away
- 4833.65 miMontcalm Rd, Ticonderoga, NY 1288333.65 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Casual Family Dining, Cathy the owner is super nice and the food is good and reasonably priced.
- 4934.14 mi14 Montcalm St, Ticonderoga, NY 1288334.14 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Quaint family diner, great for breakfastPopular with
- 5024.08 mi143 Main Street, Poultney, VT, United States24.08 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
limited menu, but well prepared food. Great for lunch. On the Main Street in Poultney just a couple of miles from the house.
- 5134.45 mi1065 Wicker St, Ticonderoga, NY 1288334.45 mi from Hillside Inn Killington1 review
Nice family friendly place to eat, reasonable prices, we like to go here for breakfast and lunch.Popular with