Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 83%Budget Travelers
- 83%Nightlife Lovers
- 67%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- Hillstone RestaurantMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Mar 19, 2014
Spontaneous night of food adventure with my food buddy. Glad we came here and had parking spot since it is located inside a quiet street. This place is already starting out good when you can find parking especially since this is in SF.
The ambiance was cozy, comfortable and homey. We started ordering:
- SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP = simply yet very delicious and addicting!
- Squash pasta = tasted odd, was disappointed
- their special of the night "ribeye" ( taste better than it looks!)
- flying tuna platter = fresh tuna and mango, what a hit!
Would love to come back here and try some of their other entree.Recommended for:
- Hillstone RestaurantMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBackpackersFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
It took a while for someone to help us when we got there (and it was a group of 6), but after that everything worked smoothly.
I got the Barbecue Pork Ribs and loved it. Ribs, coleslaw and french fries were cooked to perfection and really tasty, totally worth it.