- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Hilton Asheville Biltmore ParkFirst to ReviewSep 05, 2012
This is a really nice hotel, albeit in sort of an odd location. It's in a new and modern shopping center about 15-20 minutes outside of downtown Asheville and 10 minutes or so from the Biltmore area. I guess if you have a business or leisure event in that part of town this would be a great place to stay; otherwise, the location felt pretty isolated and random to me (in relation to the rest of Asheville). It's a really nice Hilton though - clean, modern rooms, free Wi-Fi and parking, etc. The hotel is only about three years old, and it's still sparkly and new. Plus, the staff is extremely welcoming and helpful. Definitely a good place to stay if you want to be in that part of town.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Outstanding!508 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 79%.