- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (16)
- Hilton AustinMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Aug 22, 2013
A nice, pretty standard business hotel. It is what you would expect from a large Hilton - clean, comfortable rooms, central location, and very little in the way of charm or personality. If you are here for work or are not planning on spending much time in the hotel, this is fine. If you are there for vacation and are looking for something more memorable, there are more exciting options in town.
- Hilton AustinMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11May 31, 2013
Great location if you are here for a conference or on business. Hotel is clean and comfortable, service is okay. Restaurants and bars are all walkable but the hotel itself is off of the main drag which is nice.
- Hilton AustinAmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Aug 06, 2013
The Hilton Austin is one of the largest hotel options in downtown austin. It serves the Austin Convention Center quite a bit, but can get booked up very quickly if there is an event going on. The hotel is a great location for convention events and for people that want to explore the east side more. The rooms are standard, nothing exceptional. They have a really nice club lounge to use if you choose for an upgraded room or if you have status. The hotel is really close to a handful of restaurant options like fogo de chao.
This is perfect for business travelers because it is convenient to downtown and since it is one of the largest hotels downtown, there is usually good availability.
- Hilton AustinJul 05, 2012
As with a lot of people, my first visit to Austin was for SXSW. I stayed at the Hilton, which was perfect location-wise as it is right next to the convention center and hosts a # of events. The hotel itself was nothing fancy and there was nothing that stood out overall. So no rave reviews, but I'd definitely stay here again.
- Hilton AustinJul 05, 2012
Great hotel and location, but lacking in personality. Seemed very different than typical Austin culture. We had a nice room on the higher floors and access to the Executive Lounge for breakfast in the morning and appetizers from 5-7 PM. The appetizers were very tasty and a nice surprise. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly, and quick to attend to any need.
- Hilton AustinMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersJul 04, 2012
Decent hotel - nothing fancy or exceptional. Rooms are comfortable - even the standard rooms have a couch and small sitting area. The location is a little more on the outer edge of downtown, but there are plenty of good restaurants in walking distance. Service at the valet is a little lacking but the people at the front desk are very efficient and on top of things.
Very Good!1470 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.