they where very kind and helpful also with very late dinner when we arrived late night because of a snowblizzard we had a canceled flight.
Restaurants near Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
- 10.22 mi4 Faneuil Market Place, Boston, MA 021090.22 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District29 reviews
Whatever you're craving, you've got a pretty good chance of finding it here. Walk down a long hall of bagels, cake, pizza, sandwiches, smoothies, chocolates, Japanese, Mediterranean, seafood, Italian, whatever. It's downtown, so perhaps not a bad stop if you're doing The Freedom Trail. It gets really packed around lunchtime, so plan accordingly if you don't want to battle the ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi
- 30.11 mi10 Bosworth St, Boston, MA 021080.11 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
Marliave is a great little place in downtown Boston (close to Park Street and Downtown Crossing stops) which has dollar oysters every day from 4-6 and 9-10 pm. In addition, they have an inventive cocktail list. Their regular menu looks fine, but honestly I always go for the oysters. The whole place is infused with a Prohibition-y retro feeling.Popular with
- 40.1 mi15 Beacon St, Boston, MA 021080.1 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
I would urge everyone desirous of a truly unique culinary treat to head to Mooo on Beacon Hill. Their chef creates masterpieces both to the eye and to the palette that are creative, sensual experiences. And if beef is on you mind, make it Wellington at Mooo! Beyond compare. Mooo!Popular with
- 50.24 mi33 Union Street, Boston, MA0.24 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District3 reviews
Saus is mixed all around the Irish pubs near Faneuil Hall. This is a good casual place to stop by for a drink with some Belgium fries before catching a game or dinner with friends. They have an amazing beer selection with some on drafts. They are well known for their poutine, Belgium fries covered with gravy of sorts. I ...Popular with
- 60.11 mi
- 70.0 miBoston, Massachusetts0.0 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District1 review
American menu, modern cocktails and even tasty non alcoholic cocktails, smack on the waterfront and only a ten minute drive from the airport, perfect for a quick meet up before a flight, or just hanging out.
- 80.18 mi0.18 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District3 reviews
We tried this restaurant for lunch. It is located on the edge of North Boston near the Faneuil Markets and across from the Government Center. The place was busy for lunch with a lot of people who looked like they worked in nearby offices. The menu offers a broad array of options. We opted for main course salads which were ...Popular with
- 90.25 mi
- 100.19 mi37 Bowdoin St, Boston, MA 021140.19 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
This is a very traditional style Italian restaurant located in a basement near the Massachusetts State House in Beacon Hill. The small place is very lively and service was quick. The food was good, satisfying and reasonably priced.
- 110.24 mi
- 120.1 mi15 Bosworth Street, Boston, MA0.1 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
The inaugural offering from a veteran bar/resto husband-wife team eager to import a little of their honeymoon locale (Key West) to Downtown Crossing, Barracuda's a nautical-themed 51-seat tavern/seafood joint decked out with a varnished L-shaped butcherblock bar, exposed brick/light blue walls, decorative seafaring accents like a lobster trap/working antique lamp from a Croatian merchant ship, and even a restored 14ft ...
- 130.16 mi9 Park St, Boston, MA 021080.16 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
Hello my new love. No.9 Park, you are spectacular. I never expected this, in fact, when I was walking around Boston earlier, I passed by this place and thought to myself, how odd that it looks so small inside. I never expected to be completely wow'd by my experience here. To speak of the bar, when you order a drink ...
- 140.22 mi4 Merchants Row0.22 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District
http://www.cafechew.com/ TOP TEN COFFEE SHOP - Cape Cod Times 2012 TOP TEN BREAKFAST SANDWICH - Cape Cod Times 2012 BEST BRUNCH CAPE COD - Boston Magazine 2011 BEST LUNCH - Cape Cod Life Magazine 2011 BEST COFFEE HOUSE - Cape Cod Life 2010Popular with
- 150.1 mi42 Province Street, Boston, MA0.1 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District1 review
On a particularly hot afternoon of wandering during my first day in Boston, I had fallen asleep in Boston Common for a good thirty minutes. Upon awakening, I had a thirst that only a nice cool pint of Guinness could quell. I found Kennedy's Midtown in downtown Boston and decided to head up for a drink. Aside from another regular, ...
- 160.0 mi
- 170.06 mi25 School Street, Boston, MA0.06 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District2 reviews
First time dining there and I was pleasantly surprised. I went there after the marathon and did not want to walk too far from the hotel - Club Quarter. The staff was very friendly and helpful in selecting nice beer! I had Nicoise salad with beef (grilled tri-tips) and it was very good. I would go back there next time.Popular with
- 180.15 mi
- 190.23 mi15 Union Street, Boston, MA0.23 mi from Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District1 review
I love me some history. Give me a 200-year-old building, and I swear, the food just tastes better. I spent a late Saturday lunch here the other day while transiting through Boston, and I swear I could feel the ghost of Thomas Paine just *that* much more. Nothin' fancy about the food -- think chowder, clams, Caesar salad, chicken strips ...Popular with
- 200.05 mi