Located at Puerto Madero, the Hilton Buenos Aires is really close in walking distance to many attractions, including the downtown and major businesses, landmarks, shopping and endless dining options. What I like most, it's this impressive lobby they have. At the roof you can use an outdoor swimming pool, plus it also has a great spa.
Restaurants near Hilton Buenos Aires
- 611.17 miCarlos Calvo 599, Buenos Aires, Argentina1.17 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
Great, relaxed environment. It was calm and quiet while we were there, ceiling fans spinning provided a great escape from the heat outside. Service was friendly and efficient. Also, quite possibly the best burger I have ever had.Popular with
- 623.69 miArmenia 1540, Buenos Aires, Argentina3.69 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires2 reviews
If you are passing by Buenos Aires, there is no way you don't make your self time for enjoying a meal or a coffee at Nucha and taste some of its delicious cakes, desserts or cookies.Popular with
- 632.35 mi
- 642.39 miAvenida Don Pedro de Mendoza 1929, La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina2.39 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
We saw this museum's show about political and pop art in Argentina and Brazil from the 60s and 70s and were impressed with the thoughtful curation that had gone into the exhibit. The show included about 150 diverse pieces – I think everyone who walked into that museum found something that captivated them, whether it was the Jesus hanging off ...Popular with
- 653.88 mi
- 661.1 miBolivar 976, Mercado de San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina1.1 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
OK, so we were sitting in this cafe, shooting the shit with the awesome owners and staff, and drinking some truly tremendous coffee, when who walks up and orders a cuppa - JOHN MALCOVICH, that's who!!!! This place would get an unadulterated five-star rating from me even without the celebrity sighting - its passionate owners and barristas make some seriously ...Popular with
- 674.08 mi5101–5199 Calle Honduras, Buenos Aires, Argentina4.08 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
The weather was pretty intense that night, so we went in search of something good, cheap, and local for dinner. Club Eros was recommended on a few blogs and met our requirements, so we checked it out. First and foremost, the place is attached to a gym where soccer is played and/or watched. The restaurant is cafeteria style - loud ...Popular with
- 681.35 miBuenos Aires, Argentina1.35 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires3 reviews
Probably the most well known pizzeria in Buenos Aires, this institution has been dishing out deep dish pizza to Portenos for decades. During lunch time this place gets packed and there is a line of patrons waiting to order their pizzas. The service is pretty efficient and I love the traditional environment.
- 693.76 miAvenida Santa Fe 4298, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina3.76 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires2 reviews
On a hot summer’s day in Buenos Aires, coffee addicts will benefit from the frappuccinos in Café Martinez. Café Martinez is a chain coffee shop in Buenos Aires and it serves some of the best frappuccinos in town. The extra servings of cream and dulce de leche on top of these frappuccinos makes this coffee shop choice particularly sweet.Popular with
- 703.37 miAvenida Cerviño 3802, Buenos Aires, Argentina3.37 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires
A wonder ful small quaint place to eat in the heart of Palermo. It is not at all near the tourist attractions but at the same time not a far walk from them. It is tucked away in the residential areas of Palermo. We kind of wandered there and noticed a lot of locals eating there, so we assumed it ...
- 711.75 miRodríguez Pena 1165, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina1.75 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires
La Cholita is the steak house version of sister restaurant Cumana. The decor is very similar to Cumana- bright colored walls, rustic tables and the service is equivalent- fast, direct and efficient. The food here is delicious and the steaks were cooked perfectly here and very tasty. In BA you find a lot of restaurants that screw up the temperature ...
- 724.09 miGorriti 5143, C1047AAG Buenos Aires, Argentina4.09 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires3 reviews
Great place , delicious food! Make a reservation before.Popular with
- 733.65 mi
- 744.33 miCosta Rica 5602, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina4.33 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires2 reviews
A bit touristy (they have full menus in English) but a proper Argentinian grill. Absolutely delicious. Would definitely recommend the rib eye steak or the lamb. The lamb came with a sweet tomato pesto that was absolutely divine. The portions are large, and they have an extensive selection of wines.
- 754.29 mi
- 761.97 mi
- 773.96 miGurruchaga 1450, Buenos Aires Argentina3.96 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires3 reviews
Nice lunch spot cafe.Popular with
- 781.77 mi1350 Posadas, Buenos Aires, Argentina1.77 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
Gioia is an Italian luxury restaurant located inside the Hyatt Park Buenos Aires hotel. You can seat inside or outside right next to the hotel's patio, which is beautiful, like gardens from a palace. The restaurant is located in a really expensive and luxury neighborhood from Buenos Aires, so you can imagine this restaurant menu is not the exception, prices ...Popular with
- 792.0 miJunín 1777, Buenos Aires, Argentina2.0 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires1 review
Located just outside Cementario de la Recoleta, this is probably a tourist trap, but we were hot and hasn't eaten at all yet, so in we went. The decor is really fun - sort of cowboy-kitsch. Service was great and the food was excellent. Prices were comparable to pretty much any other place, though there is a cover charge of ...Popular with
- 804.43 miAvenida Cnel. Niceto Vega 5511, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina4.43 mi from Hilton Buenos Aires2 reviews
Carnal Resto Bar is across the street from Niceto Club, and it's a place where people go before or after concerts. There's great food at reasonable prices and good drinks. The highlight of this place to me is that the first floor is a regular bar, if you're into that sort of thing. The top art is more of a ...Popular with