Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Hilton Colon QuitoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1Jul 04, 2012
So, the Hilton Colon is less charming than my last suggestion, but it's in the same part of town and is pretty much the nicest hotel you can get this close to the old city. The Colon is a bit of an older hotel, so its seen better days. However, because of this, it should be less expensive than the newer Marriott and Sheraton options.
- Hilton Colon QuitoJul 03, 2012
This is a nice hotel in central Quito. If you're looking for a place that'll give you a nice respite from the city, this is it, but if you want a more traditional Ecuatorian experience, try your luck elsewhere. However, the service here and the food make this a great bet.
Outstanding!462 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Room100% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
About Hilton Colon Quito:
Dining options at Hilton Colon Quito include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center. Additional property
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels.