So, the Hilton Colon is less charming than my last suggestion, but it's in the same part of town and is pretty much the nicest hotel you can get this close to the old city. The Colon is a bit of an older hotel, so its seen better days. However, because of this, it should be less expensive than the ...
Restaurants near Hilton Colon Quito
- 10.84 miLa Nina, Quito, Ecuador0.84 mi from Hilton Colon Quito3 reviews
Turtle's Head is a great pub for grabbing a few beers, watching sports and playing pool or foosball. It's a hotspot for the ex-pat community and hosts a solid trivia night.Popular withBackpackersStudents
- 20.92 mi
- 30.52 miFoch, Quito DC, Ecuador0.52 mi from Hilton Colon Quito
Size really matters here, as "size matters" is BBQ & Co's logo and they stay true their logo: everything is big, HUGE portioned. The beers, the steak, and the appetizers. BBQ & Co is a sports bar right at the center of the Plaza Foch in the Mariscal area. The location is great for people watching and the service is ...
- 40.44 miWilson E4-266 y Juan Leon Mera, La Mariscal , Quito, Ecuador0.44 mi from Hilton Colon Quito
Dining in Ecuador doesn't get any greener than this. The Kallari Cafe is owned and operated by a cooperative of indigenous Kichwa people from the Amazon, practicing sustainable agriculture and low-impact marketing of chocolate products and crafts. The cafe is a delightful place to sample traditional cuisine or stock up on mouth-watering chocolate treats, made from local, organic cacao beans ...Popular withGreenLocalFoodies
- 50.65 mi0.65 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
Probably the coolest live music and dining venue in all of Ecuador. The decor is a hip Andean funk fusion, which is reflected in the excellent food. Live music is a regularity here, featuring international bands as well as the best of Quito's local scene.Popular withTrendsters
- 60.82 mi
- 70.44 mi
- 80.6 mi
- 90.51 miJuan Leon Mera, Quito, Ecuador0.51 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
The food served here is plentiful and tasty, but I'm not so sure it's worth the price. This is where you go when, as a foreigner, you just want to blend in and have a bit of quiet time. I went there a few times when I was homesick and just wanted to eat something really American, like pancakes or ...Popular withBusinessLuxuryFamilies
- 100.42 mi
- 112.11 miAvenue Portugal, Quito Canton, Ecuador2.11 mi from Hilton Colon Quito2 reviews
One of the best in Quito! For fresh bread, we love to buy at “Cyrano” which is located around the corner on Avenida Portugal. Turn right on Ave. Portugal and walk half a block on your right you will find this very reputable bakery. If you walk a little more after “Cyrano”, you will find a small supermarket for fruits, ...
- 121.55 miCalama y Deigo de Almagro1.55 mi from Hilton Colon Quito2 reviews
Sleek and slender, Uncle Ho’s whips up tasty bowls of pho (noodle soup), sea bass with chili and lime over rice noodles, glazed spare ribs and other Vietnamese hits. Eat at the counter or grab an outdoor table on the quiet street in front.Popular withBackpackersLocalFoodies
- 134.23 mi
- 141.18 miManabi Street, Quito Ecuador1.18 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
fantastic top level restaurant with innovative dishes, flawless service, in the top 3 in town
- 152.52 miBelo Horizonte E8-45 and Diego de Almagro, Quito, Ecuador2.52 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
This restaurant takes its name from one of the most historic streets in the Old City, but is actually located on a busy avenue in the New Town. Still, the restaurant has been in business for more than 45 years, and feels very colonial, with thick white-stucco walls, red carpeting, sloped wood ceilings, brick archways, dark-wood high-back chairs, and iron ...
- 162.99 miE-791 Isla Seymour, Quito DC ec170135, Ecuador2.99 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
- 172.44 miWhymper N3096 and Coruña, Quito Ecuador2.44 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
great place ! exceptionnal food and very good service, a good gastronomic experience, unique in town.
- 182.44 mi
- 191.7 miManosalvas, Quito Canton, Ecuador1.7 mi from Hilton Colon Quito1 review
La Ronda in Quito is a beautiful street in the Historic Center of the city. It is said to be one of the oldest streets in Quito and has been nicely restored. It sits close to the base of the famous "Panecillo" hill which is crowned with a winged virgin statue.
- 202.26 mi