Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 87%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (12)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!3282 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Beach94% appreciated the clean beach.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Grounds82% loved the facilities for kids.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a children's club. Spa amenities include
Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, electronic check out, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room