Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!926 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 67%.
Dining options at Hilton Dublin include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include desks, trouser presses, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request extra towels/bedding. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room