Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!300 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room89% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
Dining options at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and
There are 139 guestrooms at Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas/Henderson. Microwaves and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and complimentary newspapers. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 10 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible