Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1021 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 85%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
Dining options at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and
There are 189 guestrooms at Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. 32 inch high definition televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet