Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!1459 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room95% said rooms were clean.
- Restaurant79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building65% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Washington property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and a concierge desk.
There are 300 guestrooms at Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 35 per day
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker