Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot PointMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4
This Hilton Garden Inn is on the edge of the Yuma Quartermaster Depot State Historic Park and Yuma Visitor's Center. It's a very convenient place to say because of it's proximity to many of Yuma's historical sites.Recommended for:
- Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot PointMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to Review
After a day out in the desert, it was nice to come back to a clean hotel room. Check out the pool to wash away the sand or take advantage of free in-room Wi-Fi.
Happy hour at the bar 4-7PM with complimentary breakfast for Gold and Diamond HHonors members.
Hotel was located just off the I-8 freeway. Although its right near the Yuma detention center and an old prison. Talk about creepy!
Excellent!268 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Room81% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Yuma property has 21,500 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 150 guestrooms at Hilton Garden Inn Yuma Pivot Point. Guestrooms have river, desert, or pool views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. 37 inch LCD
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible