Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las Vegas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las VegasMember ofFoodiesWellnessLuxury TravelersJul 10, 2014
We booked two rooms for four persons each; when we arrived in our rooms, only one bed for two was prepared. When calling the reception, we were told how to set-up the other bed (instead of being offered that they would set it up). Our booking included a breakfast, which consisted of one item and drink from the inhouse starbucks. Over all we were not too overwhelmed by the service offered.Recommended for:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las VegasMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewFeb 22, 2013
This a nice hotel with studios, one & two bedrooms in back of the Flamingo. The facility includes it's own pool and a small store. The location is in the middle of the Strip so it is close to everything. The rooms are great and the staff is very accommodating.
Dining options at Flamingo Las Vegas include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a
There are 3,565 guestrooms at Flamingo Las Vegas. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Very Good!307 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
- Room86% thought rooms were spacious.
- Location78% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Wellness Area56% didn't like the fitness area.
- HotelHotel is great.