Nice place to stay with upgraded rooms - 1/2/3 bedrooms. The location is not that great for walking the strip.
Restaurants near Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
- 10.22 mi0.22 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
Always make it a point to stop here and get some spiked frozen hot chocolate! Their food portions are pretty big, and everything tastes great. Beware the wait to get seated!Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies
- 20.21 mi0.21 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center14 reviews
This place is real, red-white-and-blue American gluttony at its finest. Portions are enough to feed a small family, and at decent prices. We were staying at IP, looking for something convenient, and were glad we came here! Interesting, creative, quality comfort food at great prices. It was a 20-minute wait, but the food looked so interesting that we waited. 20 ...Popular withFamilies
- 30.19 mi0.19 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center15 reviews
I love this place! Every time I go to Vegas, I have to come here! The oysters are really fresh and staff there is super nice!!!! Their shooters are fun to take also when you have a group of friends! I usually get the oyster shooters and add more oysters to it! Yummo! Their seafood risotto is good too! I ...Popular withFoodiesLocalLuxury
- 40.2 mi
- 50.23 mi0.23 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
This is the KING of buffets!! 25,000-square-foot buffet extravaganza. It is SO worth it to eat here. =) Lines can get long here so get here early. So many varieties of different foods here that its unbeatable & unbelievable. 9 live stations (chefs cook it live): seafood, Asian, Mexican, Italian and dessert, that present hundreds of daily items. My faves: ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLocal
- 60.25 mi0.25 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center4 reviews
You walk off the Caesar's Palace casino through two giant, parallel fishtanks to enter this fascinating, beautifully designed Chinese restaurant. This is a fantastic option for those who appreciate the unique character of the restaurant design as much as the food.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesDesign
- 70.23 mi
- 80.22 mi
- 90.23 mi0.23 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center6 reviews
Located in Harrah’s. First, let me just get this out of the way. I take great exception to the name of this place. The KGB was a brutal and ruthless apparatus of the Soviet Union (I mean you wouldn’t name your restaurant ‘Gestapo’ would you?) I am also sure that chef Simon Kerry would have lasted all of two seconds ...Popular withBusinessFoodiesFamilies
- 100.25 mi0.25 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center2 reviews
- 110.25 mi
- 120.21 mi0.21 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center2 reviews
The brand new "Brooklyn Bowl" in the new "Linq" area of Vegas (behind Harrah's) is both amazing and a disappointment: Food - 5 stars. Some of the menu options are ridiculously pricey, ie: 8 pieces of honey fried chicken for $24, but the daily specials are amazing. $10 for a HUMONGOUS fried chicken sandwich with fries. The fried chicken was ...
- 130.25 mi0.25 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
Just opened in late December, this place is the definition of SEXY. With music set by resident DJ Steve Angello of Swedish House Mafia, this is the perfect spot for a cocktail before or after a crazy night at Surrender or XS. The vibe is fantastic, although they don't take reservations so get there early!Popular withLuxuryNightlifeDesign
- 140.19 mi0.19 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
Overcooked seafood but its quality food. Lobster, oyster, caviar, unlimited champagne, and good desserts. About $118 per person after tax and tip. Personally, i dont think i ate enough for it to be worth it.Popular withLuxuryBusiness
- 150.22 mi0.22 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center2 reviews
When planning the Vegas trip, my friends and I decided that doing the Buffet of Buffets would be most worth it, especially when already eating at one buffet for the price of around $30. The 24 hour buffet meal pass is about $54 plus tax, and you are able to eat at any of the various six buffets (Planet Hollywood, ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesAdventure
- 160.07 mi0.07 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center2 reviews
Located hidden way in the back at Bally's, this restaurant has loud music and high priced sandwiches and beers. There is an occasional love band playing. Pricey and not worth it, unless you are a really big Toby Keith fan.
- 170.22 mi0.22 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center1 review
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! But sadly I've been told that it's been closed!!!!! I want to come back here every time I go to Vegas but everyone else in my party wants to eat at a buffet! I've only been here once and have been dreaming of a day I'll be able to go back!! The food is delicious, the ...
- 180.25 mi0.25 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
Slightly off the strip. We were there 2 weeks ago with a group of 8. Reservations recommended. Come hungry, because after the 7 course meal you WILL be full! The food was great the service better and the belly dancers were a nice touch too!! Not to expensive either!
- 190.25 mi0.25 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center1 review
What was once a rolling food truck in the Vegas Valley has now settled down into a pop-up kitchen in a hair salon west of the Strip. Odd location, but it's still a pilgrimage spot for foodies, who go absolutely nuts for chef Sheridan Su's amazing bao (steamed buns) with Peking duck or pork belly. #nomPopular withStudentsFoodiesBudget
- 200.15 mi0.15 mi from Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center1 review
It was the week between Xmas and NYE in Vegas. There were so many people there...all the more popular buffets like the Paris and Spice(planet hollywood) were packed! There was literately a line to get in line. Since me and my friend were in a hurry to catch a show and had bought the buffet of buffets pass, we wanted ...