Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 2Jan 23, 2013
Huge suites, very comfortable beds, massive bathrooms, all sharing the Flamingo property. Really nice too to be able to walk in to your hotel without passing the phalanx of slot machines and black jack tables.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This was perfect for my needs this trip. $119 1bdr suite w/full kitchen and free wifi, large jacuzzi tub in the bedroom, and built-in stacked washer and dryer.
I saved a lot of money just going to Von's and cooking in the full kitchen several days, leaving more money for things like entertainment and gambling. Plus, I didn't have to wait for room service or wander through large hotels looking for the right food.
Actually, a lot like being home, which was nice. Except it was Vegas, which was nicer.
Full maid service is available. Can sleep 4 easily in king bed and queen sofabed. There is a deli downstairs, a pool, common rooms, and pool table and ping pong table. Staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention CenterMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesHistory BuffsArt & Design LoversOct 11, 2012
This was a wonderful place to stay. We opted for a two bedroom suite w/ full kitchen. Lots of space, very clean, and great amenities. The pool was also wonderful. The parking was convenient and free.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Convention CenterJul 05, 2012
This hotel’s location and setup make it ideal for families, business travelers or anyone who needs quiet off-Strip lodging. The studio suites have partial kitchens with a full counter, coffee maker, microwave, sink and mini fridge. There is no restaurant but there is a deli open for breakfast, lunch or dinner to go. The attached convenience store has a wide selection of snacks and products travelers might need. The pool is big and comes with two hot tubs, one of which has its own waterfall. The pool area is surrounded by palm trees and has a shaded bar and barbeque grills for guests’ use. If you walk around outside in the summer, refreshing misters will cool you off. There’s also a fitness center and game room.Recommended for:
Excellent!1497 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 84%.
- Room76% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.