Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

6361 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3V9, Canada
Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

• Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

Renovated rooms have luxurious big tub with view from bath across bedroom to picture window overlooking the falls. Have to be on higher (22+?) floors for best views. I unpacked during check- in while watching a rainbow over the falls. Small ventilation windows open to let you listen to the sound of the water roaring in the distance. Romantic.

Nicely furnished but a room not looking at falls would not be all that.

Convenient location to walk around fall's views and town.

Niagara Falls is a natural wonder but the urban area is touristy. Recommend driving (or biking if you are very active) to Niagara-on-the-Lake for wineries and more brides than souvenir shops.

• Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

My mom & I stayed here for 1 night and I am so glad it was only one night. I travel quite a bit and typically stay at nicer/luxury hotels. We payed $250 dollars for one night & our room was on the 22nd floor of the south tower. The rooms on the south tower are clean but not luxurious at all. They are not your typical Hilton Inn Rooms. They really need to be renovated bad. I think it's sad that you pay that much money and you end up in a 3-star room. In order for us to get a newly-renovated room on the North tower we would pay $403(this includes the taxes) and it just wasn't worth it for one night. Again, the rooms were clean and we could see both the NY & Canada falls. We could see the NY falls better & just the top of the Canada falls.

The front desk staff were not rude to us BUT they definitely don't go out of there way to make you feel special or to accommodate you. Before arriving, I let the staff know this was a special trip for my Mom b/c she has always wanted to see the Falls. It was our first mother/daughter trip! I wanted this to be a trip of a lifetime for her. She did have a great time while we were in Canada but it was b/c the hotel we stayed at in Toronto did something special for her. Thanks Cambridge suites! The Hilton Inn staff put us in the lowest floor that we paid for(we could have stayed in 22-30). Again, they are not mean but don't expect anything over the top. I guess they don't have to worry about customer service b/c it's "The Hilton" and they will live off that name....sad but true. If you are staying in the south tower don't expect the nice "hilton rooms" b/c the rooms are very basic.

Oh, WiFi is not free which I think is horrible. I guess I just think WiFi should be complimentary.
    I would not recommend this hotel to my family or friends...sorry!

• Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / FallsviewPro 2014

Hilton Fallsview's number one selling is no doubt its spectacular front roll views of the Niagara. When night falls, an extra bonus would be having an unobstructed view of the fireworks that can be enjoyed without the crowd and cold. We didnt want to leave our room because the view is so mesmerizing. The room was comfortable and all amentities and services are consistent with the Hilton brand. The inhouse restaurant although on a lower floor, also offers memorable views. We feel that the Hilton Fallsview really does provide the best value for the view and service in the Niagara area especially when can take advantage of their room rate specials and packages which are on offer from time to time.

• Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

Amazing view from my room and breakfast room...fantastic atmosphere.

• Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview
Showing Lowest Prices(Avg. nightly price)

Set in the heart of Niagara Falls, this hotel is close to Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort and Horseshoe Falls, as well as Skylon Tower. Another nearby attraction is Rainbow Tower.

Features.
Dining options at Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview include 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Niagara Falls property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. The property offers an area shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and an arcade/game room.

Guestrooms.
There are 500 guestrooms at Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls/Fallsview. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and complimentary newspapers. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers,

... read more
blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.

Notifications and Fees:

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Valet parking: C$ 20 per stay

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

50 people visited Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview

• In-House Dining
  • Wake Up Service
  • Coffee & Tea Maker
  • Game Room

Very Good!4292 reviews across the web.

• Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
  • Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
    83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
  • Grounds
    Pool was lovely, according to 78%.
  • Service
    77% found the staff to be very friendly.
    69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
  • Room
    65% complained about the bathroom.
    Hotel is nice enough.