Hilton Hotel Jeddah
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hilton Hotel JeddahFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Standard business fare with good restaurants - near the corniche so nice sea views. But a little far away from general business area. Amongst top two hotels along with Rosewood. Good conference centreRecommended for:Business Travelers
Very Good!2010 reviews across the web.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building82% said the facilities were very new.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomOnly 57% said rooms were clean enough.
Dining options at Jeddah Hilton include 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, and a sauna. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, body treatments, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Jeddah property has 6000 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.
At the 5.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature jetted tubs, bidets, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have DVD players. Rooms also include minibars.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.