Things to do near Hilton Kuala Lumpur for History Buffs
- 3 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur 50470, MalaysiaDistance: 0.0 mi12 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This hilton is one of the safest location to be at if you are afraid of bombs because before even going into the lobby they actually scan your car and...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 1Stesen Sentral Kuala Lumpur Jalan Stesen Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #56 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 0.1 mi2 reviews
Very cozy and fast. You can easily reach the city center from the airport in less than 30 minutes. And is cheaper compared to riding a cab. Riding a cab...
- 2Perpustakaan Jabatan Muzium Negara dan Antikuiti, 50566 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #73 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Had a great time today touring the beautiful Lake Gardens today on Segways ! I recommend this experience to everybody! Price is too high, but its a great experience...Popular with
- 629, Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #80 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 1.0 mi1 review
Learned quite a bit about KL while we were here. They have a great replica of the city with the transportation system and the rivers.Popular with
- 7No. 10, 2nd Floor, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, MalaysiaRanked #14 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 0.9 mi16 reviews
This place is set in the heart of Chinatown. So again it's easy to get hustled unless you know what you are looking for or doing.
- 9Jalan Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 50480 MalaysiaRanked #23 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 0.5 mi10 reviews
One cannot visit KL and not stop by the National Mosque, the largest in Southeast Asia.Be sure to coverup and dress appropriately for the visit.Popular with
- 10Jalan Istana, (Off Jalan Syed Putra), Kuala Lumpur, 50500, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #27 overall in Kuala Lumpur things to doDistance: 0.7 mi7 reviews
This place if I remember correctly. Is the King of Kings Palace. There are 9 provinces of Malaysia and this is the king who is the ruler of the other...Popular with