Hilton Kuwait Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
Very Good!206 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 86% satisfied guests.
- Location85% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This Kuwait City property has a private beach. Dining options at Hilton Kuwait Resort include a restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Kuwait City property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 352 guestrooms at Hilton Kuwait Resort. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, bathrobes, and scales. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.