Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Phone:020 8759 7755
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (12)
- Hilton London Heathrow AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Mar 28, 2013
Very modern and conveniently located next to T4 (connected by a walkway). Rooms are small and the service is a bit disorganized (good luck getting a refill on your coffee at breakfast); however, the pricing isn't too egregious by London standards and this is a good option if you have an early flight or need a location for a fly in / fly out meeting.
- Hilton London Heathrow AirportNov 28, 2012
This hotel has an extremely convenient location - it's attached to the airport. A quick walk and you're there. Every time I stayed here it was because something went wrong with my flight and BA ended up putting us up. Great hotel - especially loved the breakfast.
- Hilton London Heathrow AirportJul 04, 2012
Flew out of Heathrow when I emigrated to Canada! Didn't see too much of the Airport itself and it was the only way to emigrate in those days as there were no direct flights from Manchester so I had to go down to London otherwise I would have been stranded in this country and, considering that I was expected in Canada on a certain date I had to force myself to catch the first of three planes to eventually get to Edmonton.
Dining options at Hilton London Heathrow Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Translation services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic check out, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Very Good!1717 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 97%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building81% said the facilities were very new.
- Room74% said the beds were comfortable.