Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 04, 2013
The Hilton is a top choice for families traveling with young kids.It has all the amenities of a luxury resort, including an inviting infinity pool. The location on Playa Bledito has one of the few swimmable beaches along the Los Cabos Corridor, so you don't have to worry about dangerous undertows. All 375 rooms have an ocean view and private balcony. Parents love the Vacation Station, the Hilton'son-site childcare center. Babysitters are also available for a fee, and for the older set, there are special teen events on the calendar every week. Maybe best of all is the absence of time share sales here, allowing you to vacation in peace.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
Excellent!331 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 95%.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building80% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 79%.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.