Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 04, 2013
The Hilton is a top choice for families traveling with young kids.It has all the amenities of a luxury resort, including an inviting infinity pool. The location on Playa Bledito has one of the few swimmable beaches along the Los Cabos Corridor, so you don't have to worry about dangerous undertows. All 375 rooms have an ocean view and private balcony. Parents love the Vacation Station, the Hilton'son-site childcare center. Babysitters are also available for a fee, and for the older set, there are special teen events on the calendar every week. Maybe best of all is the absence of time share sales here, allowing you to vacation in peace.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
Excellent!338 reviews across the web.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness Area100% said that wellness & sports facilities were clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsClean pool, said 95%.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Location84% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 80%.