Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hilton Luxor Resort & SpaJan 23, 2013
I have stayed at Hilton properties on 4 continents and this was by far my worst experience! I was there soon after Egypt's revolution, the place was all but vacant and I couldn't get any service??? It was crazy. They did have the ENTIRE breakfast spread out despite the low numbers but that was really the only positive thing about the experience. Oh, found a 2 inch cockroach in the bedroom and management said "sorry" hmmm, that's it? Oh they sent some ridiculous fruit basket to the room. On the other hand please read my review of the Hilton Buenos Aires.
Excellent!99 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 97%.
- Food96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool