Phone:02 534 0000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
Very Good!1588 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room76% said rooms were clean.
- Location76% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Building53% thought the facilities needed updating.
Dining options at Makkah Hilton Hotel include 2 restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2007.
There are 716 guestrooms at Makkah Hilton Hotel. Guestrooms have city or mountain views. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, in room safes, and dial up Internet access (surcharge). 32 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include sofa beds, minibars, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Saudi Arabia will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: SAR 240 per day
- Late check out: SAR 700
- Early check out: SAR 700
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.