Hilton Mexico City Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
Mediocre585 reviews across the web.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 70%.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 58% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 56% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Hilton Mexico City Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center. Additional property amenities include concierge services.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.