Hilton Paris La Defense
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 83%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hilton Paris La DefenseMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is your typical nice Hilton only in a different location in Paris for the tourist. It is the quietest hotel we have ever been in since it is built inside of another building. We also had what they called a relaxation room with some special amenities. It is at the end of line 1 on the subway and above an RER station. Although this is an office and apartment area there are a number of restaurants and even grocery stores available.
Good!449 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomFor only 62%, the bathroom was ok.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 61% of guests gave positive comments.