Phone:010 710 8000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
Outstanding!1816 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Bar and Beverages100% thought beverage prices were a great value.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Room77% said the beds were comfortable.
About Hilton Rotterdam:
Dining options at Hilton Rotterdam include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Spa amenities include beauty services
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, trouser presses, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.