Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a fitness facility, and tennis courts.
Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads, phones, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include welcome amenities. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 130
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 65 (from 7 to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Very Good!590 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room92% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Location80% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.