Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz ResortFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Stayed here with our 13 year old son, during the October half term break. It was unusually hot, testing the high 30's C but we had an extremley enjoyable time. It is what it is, touristy, a bit cheesy and busy. The walk outside the hotel takes you aroung Naama Bay and all the touristy restaurants, ranging from the local Egyptian/Lebanese to the statutory Maccie D's.
The hotel beach is pleasant enough and you can walk into the sea at ankle depth and see the fish. Unfortunately many tourists seem insistent on feeding the fish and damaging the natural surroundings.
We did the Mt Sinai trip, a real expedition in the middle of the night and a once in a lifetime trip.
This Sharm el Sheikh property has a private beach. Dining options at Hilton Fayrouz Resort Sharm El Sheikh include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, a children's club, and tennis courts. This 4.0 star property has a business center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills.
Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 150
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 75 (from 7 to 12 years old)
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!484 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.