Hilton St. Louis Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Very Good!650 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Room76% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 52%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options at Hilton St. Louis Downtown include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This St. Louis property has 5,000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 195 guestrooms at Hilton St. Louis Downtown. Guestrooms have city views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian cotton linens, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: US$ 27 per day
- Pets: US$ 75 per pet, per stay, maximum US$ 75 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible