Hilton Tel Aviv
Phone:+972 3 520 2222
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 86%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (6)
- Hilton Tel AvivJul 05, 2012
I spent there a month and really liked the place - the staff is helpful, the rooms are nice and housekeeping pays extra attention to your needs. The location is excellent and every room has a sea view. The lounge on the 17th floor is a nice place to relax with an amazing views.
- Hilton Tel AvivMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jul 04, 2012
Nothing special but this place is fine. The location is good for tourists -- right on the water but not far from a nice area on Dizengoff that has good restaurants and cafes and very close to the new port development. Lobby area is better than average for a Hilton.
Pick this property because it is decent, in a good location, and because there aren't a lot of good hotel options on the beach in Tel Aviv. It is fine but not special. Liked the breakfast but it is a big hotel buffet.
A few recommendations / suggestions:
- Ask for a room facing Jaffa (i.e., South). The view is a bit better. Port side gets you a view of a smoke stack and a run way
- The fitness area is a bit hard to find. It really is in that dumpy area out back on the R level behind the unmarked door. Only place I have ever seen Cybex treadmills and Ellipticals -- opt for a run along the beach if the weather is agreeable
- Check out the restaurant / cafe just in front of the hotel down on the beach. It is a great place to sit and watch the sunset or relax in the afternoon. To reach the restaurant, go out the front door of the hotel, turn right, and follow the path down to the beach. You can't enter directly from the hotel. The shashuka is really good.
- Light sleepers may need ear plugs. Walls are paper thin and you can hear doors slamming in the hallway. There is also construction on the South side (perhaps an argument against my recommendation of a Jaffa view).
A word of warning -- room rates are high given the quality of the property. If you don't mind being away from the beach, I'd check out the Montefiore.
Dining options at Hilton Tel Aviv include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and a hair salon. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Tel Aviv property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Very Good!353 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.