This Hilton is pretty new and constructed as part of the Vancouver Convention Center, in the heart of downtown across from the Bell Tower park, and only about 5 - 8 miles from Portland's great, easy access airport. It is a 7 story building, actually in the same structure as the convention center. It has a nice indoor pool and ...
Things to do near Hilton Vancouver Washington
- 10.7 mi
- 24.66 mi
- 34.92 mi5320 Northeast 33rd Avenue, Portland, OR, United States4.92 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington4 reviews
My Teenage Son and I had dinner at the Kennedy School one night, of which I watched him devour large quantities of food. That much nutrition would have put me to bed early. However, I knew that he would be hungry again later in the evening. The cool, nearby, and busy New Seasons Market was a must stop. I found ...Popular with
- 44.85 mi2223 NE Alberta Street, Portland, OR4.85 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington3 reviews
Townshend's Alberta Street Teahouse is a tea house in Portland on the north side. They have a menu of teas for everything, ailments to moods. To boot they also hold seminars for tea education.Popular with
- 54.93 mi4233 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR4.93 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington3 reviews
I love how the food cart scene in Portland has caused vendors to build facilities and create public outdoor gatherings so diners have places to eat. Mississippi Marketplace is an example. Food carts are placed around an empty parking lot, and there are tents, tables, and chairs so people can sit down and eat.Popular with
- 64.46 mi5000 North Willamette Boulevard, Portland, OR, United States4.46 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington3 reviews
Gayle and I came back to Portland for the graduation of her niece from the University of Portland. It also turned out to be a most enjoyable family gathering that included the graduate's parents, brothers, and many other relatives and friends. This was also my first appearance at a larger family gathering since Gayle and I had become engaged. I ...
- 74.63 mi
- 84.93 mi2715 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR4.93 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington2 reviews
Binks serves drinks in the popular area of Alberta Street. Moroccan motifs and lamps are displayed throughout the bar, giving Binks an exotic dive-bar feel. Also, tea inspired cocktail drinks are their specialty so if you like you're iced tea mixed with alcoholic flavors, then Binks is meant for you.Popular with
- 93.83 mi820 NE Dekum St., Portland, OR 97211, United States3.83 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington2 reviews
Located in the dekum triangle, the restaurant boasts a great selection of beer and good food. The burgers are well made and reclaimed wood architecture is appealing. The bar also boasts a nice indoor outdoor space making this a great place to grab a beer when the weather is nice. The prices are higher than average. But, luckily, the food ...Popular with
- 104.78 mi1718 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR4.78 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
A close friend of mine threw a birthday party at Mimosa. Let me just say it is the cutest pottery studio that I've ever been to. The space is small and compact but filled with art supplies and pots that are waiting to be designed.Popular with
- 114.7 mi1036 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR, United States4.7 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
Alberta Street Public House is a music venue. You can tell the small concert venue used to be a place for worship due to the aisle seats. It's perfect for a low-key indie folk band interested in performing n front of a small audience.Popular with
- 124.97 mi2939 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR4.97 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington2 reviews
This Complex actually hosts four other businesses, besides the Guardino Gallery: - HiiH Gallery (Handmade Paper Lamps) - Redbird Studio (Specialty Stationary) - DarSalam (Middle Eastern Food) - Shrunken Head Massage In Portland, that would be called a destination location and brings to mind all sorts of "Date Night Under 1 Roof" ideas in addition to the "Last Thursday" Art ...
- 134.97 mi2929 Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR, United States4.97 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington2 reviews
HiiH -- pronounced "Hi Hi" -- brings together the function of light, the craft of paper, and the art of sculpture. They are handcrafted in Astoria, shown here on Alberta, and apparently prominently featured in various residential, commercial, and gallery settings throughout the country. Even though a lot of this functional art is maybe a bit beyond my budget (or ...
- 143.74 miNorth Columbia Boulevard & Simmons Road, Portland, OR 972033.74 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
My sister and I enjoyed a morning of walking and birdwatching here. There are lots of great trails and views into the waterways and wetlands. There's also a small boat launch. It's a Portland park, and is the largest protected wetland within an American city. Do check your directions and check a map because the roads and park access points ...Popular with
- 154.56 mi8417 North Lombard Street, Portland, OR, United States4.56 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
My favorite camera store and lab in the entire country by far. I started going there during my first years of college and over the next 7 years spent a ton there on film and developing, accessories and prints and would take the bus across Portland when I moved just to get my stuff done right. All the employees knew ...
- 164.78 mi1700 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR, United States4.78 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
- 174.98 mi1473 NE Prescott St, Portland, OR 97211, United States4.98 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
Good place to try some local brews and eat some good food. I recommend the mussel frites. The service was great here. I hope to return to try other entrees. Everything on the menu sounded so tasty.Popular with
- 183.27 mi1220 Northeast 68th Street, Vancouver, WA, United States3.27 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
The First Congregational Church of Portland has been serving it's Community since 1843. The current Church was built in 1895 and consists of a stone/sandstone Italian Gothic structure, with a signature tower and gorgeous stained glass, inside and out. It's also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Church is right next to the Oregon Historical Society and ...
- 194.92 mi5005 NE 27th Ave Portland, OR 972114.92 mi from Hilton Vancouver Washington1 review
Every time I visit Portland, I like to hop in the car or public transit and explore some part of a neighbourhood that I've never or rarely been. I did that a few Sundays ago and ended up in the NE Alberta area in general and at Monograph Bookwerks in particular. Monograph is small, but is nicely curated with books ...
- 204.37 mi