Hilton Waikiki Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 77%Luxury Travelers
- 55%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (14)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1733 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 83%.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Restaurant71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Hilton Waikiki Beach include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Honolulu property has 17,000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 601 guestrooms at Hilton Waikiki Beach. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, and triple sheeting. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 25 per day
- Pets: US$ 75.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible