- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 72%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
User Reviews (25 Reviews)
- Hilton Waikoloa VillageMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 16Feb 19, 2014
Almost TOO big. Takes 30 min to wait for the train or boat to take you to your room. Pretty magical though for that fakey Hawaii experience. Fun to lounge at the neverending, winding pool!
- Hilton Waikoloa VillageMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
The complex has a boat and a train service to get you around. There have brought in all sorts of wildlife like exotic birds and sea turtles which are something to see. If you are not staying at the hotel you can still come in and ride the boat to one of several lovely restaurants on the complex. There are fancy, expensive restaurants or the restaurant near the dolphin tank has meal options at reasonable prices.
- Hilton Waikoloa VillageOct 18, 2013
We stayed here for just one night (staycation). We booked it last minute on Orbitz and it was pretty affordable ($200/night) but it didn't include the parking fees or mandatory internet charge (what, mandatory???). It was scenic and fun to walk around but the place was more like Disneyland rather than a relaxing resort. I'd rather pay a bit more to stay at the Fairmont Orchid where they don't have all these hidden fees (and it's just nicer). On the other hand, this is a great place for kids.
- Hilton Waikoloa Village
- Hilton Waikoloa VillageMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Dec 05, 2012
Didn't leave the resort the whole time we were on the Big Island...it's like it's own little city...which can lead to having a trek back to your room if you don't feel like waiting for the shuttle which seems to take forever.
- Hilton Waikoloa VillageMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Nov 29, 2012
Hilton Waikoloa Village was a full-service type of resort with everything there to keep one occupied: restaurants, spa, pools, watersport rentals, long walking/running/biking paths, and two shopping centers within walking distance. There was even a tram and boat taxi service to help ease the walking distance from the lobby to your hotel room, which could be in a far off tower. The resort was that big!
However, if you were like us and traveled all over the island, you will soon realize that Waikoloa is far from the highlights of the island, such as the Captain Cook monument (over an hour drive one way) and the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park (about a 2 and a half hour drive one way). Just know that it will take time driving around the island to other sites from Waikoloa.
Very Good!3255 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 88%.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Location81% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% satisfied guests.
About Hilton Waikoloa Village:
Dining options at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. There is a full service health spa on site. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This
There are 555 guestrooms at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 25 per room, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 18 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 21 per day
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.